City Council MeetingsThe Ogden City Council regularly meets on the first, third, and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers, on the third floor of the Ogden Municipal Building. Special meetings are scheduled as needed.
Redevelopment Agency MeetingsThe second Tuesday of each month is reserved for Ogden Redevelopment Agency (RDA) meetings. The RDA meets at 6:00 p.m. in the same location as the City Council meetings. City Council members serve as RDA Commissioners.
Meeting Agendas and MinutesMeeting agendas, minutes and video can be found here
ADA & Translation Services All City Council meetings are ADA compliant. Translation services may be requested.
Ways to Comment
- Public Comments & Hearings: Citizen input is encouraged and appreciated during Council meetings. The public is invited to voice their opinions on specific items the Council is considering during Public Hearings and Public Input (5 minutes) for those items. The public also has the opportunity to provide feedback on any general issue related to the City during Public Comments near the end of each City Council meeting (3 minutes). Learn more...
- Request to be on the Agenda: Residents may request the opportunity to present an item or recommendation to the City Council during its regular meetings. These presentations are limited to 10 minutes and are approved by Council leadership based on availability of time and relevance of topics. Learn more...
- Contact your representative. Learn more...
- Contact the Council Office. Learn more...
- Follow the Council on social media. Learn more...
- Stay Informed: Subscribe to receive Council news updates, meetings and agendas, and other information. Learn more...
Work SessionsThe Ogden City Council and Redevelopment Agency hold work sessions to discuss detailed information on specific programs or issues on Tuesdays of each week at 4:00 p.m. in Conference Room 310 on the third floor of the Municipal Building. These meetings are open to the public; however, no public comments are allowed during these sessions.
Closed Executive Sessions
Closed Executive Sessions will only be conducted in accordance with State Law Section 52-4-205 of the Utah Open and Public Meetings Law, which defines reasons for Closed Executive Sessions as:
- Discussions of character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual
- Strategy sessions to discuss collective bargaining
- Strategy sessions to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation
- Strategy sessions to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property
- Strategy sessions to discuss the sale of real property
- Discussion regarding deployment of security personnel, devices or systems
- Investigative proceedings regarding allegations of criminal misconduct.